Hamakua Country Club COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Response
April 5, 2020
Dear Stockholders and Members of HCC,
First of all, our apologies for not sending this information letter to you much sooner. However, we would like to give you an update on the policies we have put in place because of the Corona virus pandemic.
- Only 10 people on the golf course at a time
- One person per cart (unless family members or friend you have commuted with to golf course)
- No congregating in groups
- If sick, please don’t play golf, otherwise will be asked to leave the property
- Beverage service only provided as “take out” so no one lingers at clubhouse
- All surfaces are being cleaned and disinfected, including carts
- Six feet distancing is still encouraged
- Wash hands frequently
- Rates have not changed…$20 all day, $10 after 4 p.m., $13 gas cart fee for 18 holes of golf, $7 Stockholder’s gas cart fee for 9 holes of golf, $5 pull cart fee
We hope everyone stays well and safe during these trying times.
HCC Board of Directors